VACCYNATION PRIZE DRAW - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Registration is available on the website. By submitting a registration for the VacCYnation prize draw you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To be able and eligible to register for the VacCYnation prize draw(s) you need 1) to be permanent resident or domiciled in Cyprus, 2) be born 1991 the latest (30 years of age or younger), and 3) have a valid vaccination certificate issued in Cyprus showing that you have completed at least one COVID-19 immunization vaccine shot in Cyprus at the time of the draw. You agree that the information provided by you at the registration and draw(s) may be cross-checked with the relevant Cyprus government authority or health care official to verify the eligibility criteria. If you are younger than 18 years you may only register and participate in the draw upon acquiring parental consent from all parents/guardians. It is further acknowledged and agreed that if the winner of any of the cars is below 18 years, then such a prize will be provided and registered in the name of its guardians upon provision of documentation proving the guardianship.
- The prize draws are planned for the following dates:
- The date of the first draw is 20th September
- The date of the second draw is 4th October
- The date of the third draw is 18th October
- Three prize draws are planned for the mini cooper cars provided the numbers of registrations amount to at least 4,000 by the time of the first draw, 8,000 by the time of the second draw, and 12,000 by the time of the third draw. If the registration numbers are lower then the number of draws may be reduced to one or two draws instead of three. Only the mini cooper car prizes will have a potential restriction based on the number of registrations.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from the pool of eligible participants. You will be notified by email or phone if you win. If you do not respond and/or verify your eligibility within a week a new winner may be drawn and you will then lose the right to claim your prize. To verify your eligibility as a winner you are responsible for providing your consent along with a confirmation letter from your General Practitioner and or confirmation from GESY and or your Cyprus Vaccination Certificate and or your EU Digital COVID Certificate and including without limitation Cyprus ID card, Passport or Alien Registration Card, and any other documentation that will by law be the right documentation to confirm your vaccination status. If the documentation is not provided, or is unclear in any aspect, you will not be eligible for a prize and a new winner will be drawn. Prizes will be available for collection at least two weeks after the relevant draw, if not claimed when available for collection the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner drawn from remaining eligible registrations. If a participant won a prize in one of the prize draws, his/her unique prize draw identifier will be excluded from the following prize draws. All winners to be disqualified from other draws.
- By participating you agree that your name may be published in connection with announcing the winners and also that your picture is taken and used for marketing purposes. For such purposes the participant grants a royalty-free license to use the winner’s name, photograph, video and voice without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any media. If your prize is a car, and you do not have a driver’s license, you agree to get a driver’s license before using the car.
- By participating you agree to abide by the terms and conditions and decisions of the prize draw, which will be final and binding in all respects. The prize draw reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any registration at any time (for example by registering or attempting to register more than once). The prize draw will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of your participation in the prize draw. You agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless the prize draw, its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, agents, and assigns from and against any or all claims, losses, injuries, or damages resulting from participation in the prize draw.
- Any attempt by any person, whether or not registered in the prize draw, to deliberately damage, destroy, tamper with or vandalize any prize draw related website, the entry process, or otherwise interfere with or undermine the legitimate operation of the prize draw, may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and the prize draw reserves the right to seek damages and diligently pursue all remedies against any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The prize draw does not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any email failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, or systems computer hardware or software failure of any kind. The prize draw does not accept proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of registering for the prize draw.
- After the last draw you can no longer sign up or participate in the prize draw. Persons employed by the prize draw auditor, Deloitte, and directly involved in the auditing of the prize draw, are not eligible to participate.